Make Your Dream a Reality
EXPECT NOTHING BUT THE BEST
When it comes to the home remodeling industry, many homeowners feel as if there are endless possibilities for fixing their home, but very few options when it comes to finding a company that can see their dream to fruition.
Without the right team for the job or the right materials, a renovation job can become a nightmare. Have you been looking for a renovation company and run into these problems?
- Extended or missed deadlines
- Cheap initial pricing but tacked on hidden fees
- Low quality or substandard materials
- Cookie-cutter renovation types
- Simple projects that take months to finish
- Limited options when it comes to vendors
There’s only one place you can truly be yourself with your family. Your home. That’s why at Luxe Renovation, we don’t just want you to be happy with the finished product. We want you to be satisfied throughout the entire process, because we know remodels can be stressful for families. You’ve let us into your home and life. It’s our job to make sure this process is as worry-free as possible.
Luxe Renovation started by knocking on doors and we’ve grown our business because we’ve made the home remodel process simple, easy, and dare we say, fun!
Start Your Dream Project
At Luxe Renovation, our work begins where the handyman’s ends. From the moment you contact us, we work to build your trust. Not only will your project be exactly what you’ve always wanted, but we’ll help you see the full potential your home has to offer. No project is too big or too small.
Bathroom RemodelCreate your own oasis filled with details like rich textured tile and smart storage. Your personal mini-space is waiting.
Home AdditionsNeed extra space in your home for guests or entertainment? Luxe Renovation can built it.
Home RepairsCall on the Luxe experts and we'll repair damage, and leave your home better than it ever was.
Kitchen RemodelLuxe Renovation can expertly craft your kitchen into a beautiful new space that is functional yet stylish.
Outdoor Decks/Living SpacesWe'll turn your backyard into the ultimate hangout space, using only the highest quality materials.
PatiosBuild a patio that compliments your home and turns your backyard into the perfect getaway.
SunroomsLuxe Renovation can build you a sunroom that can be used all year long. Enjoy the sun all the time.
We work with over 200 tradesmen to make sure that no home renovation project is the same and you are satisfied. We’ve worked with most of our vendors and tradesmen for well over a decade. Our team has been crafted with every job in mind. From pool builders to engineers, we’ve selected a diverse group of talent so you never have to look anywhere else when you partner with us. We’ve tackled projects such as barndominiums to building a fully-fledged gun range.
If you can dream it, we can build it at Luxe Renovation.
- We hired Luxe Renovation to correct a structural failure in our living room roof framing. We were in need of a quick turnaround on the job, so the Luxe team got to work and finished all necessary repairs in 6 days thanks to a structured and organized schedule. They fully explained each step of the job and kept us informed at all times. We will definitely call them for any future needs!
- We contracted Luxe Renovation to build ~500sq ft deck. Justin was very helpful and great to work with from the design process and quote, through the construction of the finished deck. Project was completed in about a week, and any concerns we had were addressed right away. We couldn’t be happier with the finished product.
- Roy and his team did a fantastic job for us on an extremely tight schedule. We had a pipe burst (from the February freeze) in a home that we were in the process of selling, and understandably, the buyers couldn't wait very long to close — since they had a lease expiring at their prior residence. Not only did Luxe fix the damage, but they did it on an expedited timetable, given how time sensitive our situation was. They also worked well with our agent and the buyer's agent to make sure that all concerns were addressed. Strongly recommend.
When you partner with us for your home remodeling project you can expect:
- Renovation projects take weeks to complete. Not months. Once you sign the proposal we work with you to schedule the best time for your project
- Upfront proposals with fair and honest pricing
- A jack of all trades, and master of none. At Luxe Renovation you work with experts with decades of experience. Each member of our team is a master of their own field
- Excellent customer service
- Peace of mind as we walk you through every step of the project to make sure your vision is brought to life
- Honesty and accountability from the moment you contact us. We value how hard a renovation can be on a family. Your satisfaction is our top priority
You contact us and are assigned a team member specific to your area.
We’ll meet with you one on one in your home. Specifically, we’ll talk about all the details around your renovation or remodeling project.
We generate an upfront proposal in 2-3 days (larger projects may require more time) that doesn’t include any hidden pricing.
You sign the proposal and we get to work!
Should You Trust Luxe Renovation?
Absolutely. Our company was started just over 2 years ago by knocking on doors to drum up business. From there, we’ve grown due to our single goal: provide upfront pricing and expert craftsmanship to make your house feel like the “home” you’ve always wanted.
Don’t let our company age fool you though. This may be a young business, but our team has a combined experience of over 100 years. We’ve gathered team members from all walks of life that can bring “out-of-the-box” thinking to transform your home.
We have developed special relationships with our tradesmen who are experts in their fields to give our customers what they want. We work late nights and long hours to make sure the proposal is just perfect for your needs, or the renovation stays on schedule, or even following up with a customer to make sure you are still satisfied. We want to alleviate your fears and frustrations about not only your home project itself, but opening your life to a renovation company.